Rose Quartz Facial Roller
Habitual Beauty Rose Quartz Facial Roller
- Lymphatic drainage
- Promotes circulation
- Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness
- Helps reduce wrinkles
Commonly referred to as the love stone, rose quartz promotes a sense of warmth and compassion as well as unconditional love and peace.
Each of our Habitual Beauty Rose Quartz Facial Roller's are ethically sourced + are all handmade from genuine stone.
Each stone is unique so the colour will vary from very light to dark pink.
How to Use
Always use your Rose Quartz Facial Roller on a clean face.
We love to encourage use of your facial roller during your skincare regime to allow for a deeper penetration for serums, oils, moisturisers etc.
Always use the roller in an upwards motion (not downwards) motion. It gives the skin a nice lift. We want our skin to counteract gravity and the downward pull of ageing and sagging.
- Using your nose as an imaginary line, roll one half of your face completely before you do the other side. Using the large end, roll the Rose Quartz Roller from the clavicle up towards the chin.
- Placing the large end of the Rose Quartz Roller on the middle of your chin, apply soft to medium pressure and roll it up towards your ear. Repeat 3 – 4 times and gradually move to the roller upwards on the cheek.
- Move the Rose Quartz Roller up to the nose and roll from the corner of the nose out towards the ears horizontally.
- Using the small end or the Rose Quartz Roller, place it in the inner corner of the nose, just below the eye and roll out toward the temples.
- Close your eyes and doing so very gently using the small end or the Rose Quartz Roller and roll out toward the temples.
- Place the large end of the Rose Quartz Roller on to the eyebrows, and roll outwards, ending at the temples.
- Using the large end of the Rose Quartz Roller, roll from the eyebrows upwards to the hairline, moving across the forehead.
- Finish by rolling the middle of the forehead horizontally out towards the temples.